martes, 9 de abril de 2013

The first day 8/4/13 and the second day

The first day we were nerveous and I get up at 4:30 for went to the airport. When we arrived were the germany families waiting. We went to school and we eating, after we going to the house and Carina, Simon and I saw a film, later dinner and play monopoli, I shower and I was tired I go to sleep.
The second day in the moring I get up and we went to train station that is where we had been.We went by train to Rüdesheim at the big river rhein. We made a little boat tour on the river. After that we went by chairlift to the hill with the Germania-statue. We went to the little famous street and call ''Drosselgasse'' and there we bought souvenirs. There are many bars, restaurants and shops. In the evening we going to the little town called Idstein. And the aunt Cristiane with us and she helped with spanish. We drank a delicious chocolate in the bistro and home eat spaguetti bolognese. It was raining in the afternoon, how ever it was a funny day! And make my essay for the blog.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario